tirsdag den 30. oktober 2012

October 2012

Since last time I wrote on my blog was over 1 month ago. But I'm back! I have been to a meeting with the exchange students here in this area. The meeting was in a bowling center. I will just saw that I'm not good at bowling.
For 2 weeks ago I got a package from my parents. I was so happy to get something from them! There were candy, Chocolate, magazines and my little brother had draw a picture to me. There were also presents to my host family and they were very happy to get the presents. I have not been eaten all of the candy jet because there are so much! :P  
I still do cheerleading and I like it. Right now we are doing the Basketball cheers. It's more fun!
I think the time here is going so fast. I have been here for about 3 month now! it's incredible.
I like to be over here, the culture is so different for where I'm from. I really like the people over here, I have got some very good friends and I really like my host family. :)


Emily and me at a football game

Cheerleading!

The Cheerleading team! 

My package from Denmark, I was so Happy!:P

The cake we got to the meeting in the bowling center.
It shows where the exchange students comes from in this area

The danish girls 

The exchange students at the meeting

I got the piece of cake with the danish flag! I'm proud!

pumpkin pregnant, haha.

My host sister Olivia and me

Me in the mini zoo. We got a donkey and a goat that day.
The donkey became my best friend form that day, haha


Firework in October. I'm ready for New Year!
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar