fredag den 5. oktober 2012

USA, GA Oct

Georgia !!
I have been here for about 2 mouth. It's unbelievable how fast the time goes. I really like to be here in Georgia. I have got some good friends. Every single week I'm to cheerleading and then there is a football game on the fridays. I really like cheer because I have never tried it before and it is funny! I have been dancing but it is not the same as cheerleading. 
This weekend we have a holiday called system/columbus holiday. I REALLY like holidays ! Just relax and have fun :) 
I have some pictures from this week, if you wanna see them you are very welcome. 
My coffee I drink every morning

My ICE CREAM!!!!

NESSA!

Me and Nessa

My breakfast I eat, memory of danish food


1 kommentar:

  1. Does oatmeal remind you of my danish cooking? I'm not sure I'm flattered :-) Olivia is gorgeous. I'm sure she is keeping you busy.

    SvarSlet